Sunday, July 04, 2010

Just do it

I had a master plan - when dropping the frame off for powder coating (hopefully this week), to also drop off the side panels and tool box for shot blasting. Then when I collect the painted frame I could also collect the stripped other bits ready for panel beating and preping for powder coating another day.
But Ive blown that master plan out.
Instead Ive decided to take all the above (plus handle bar head and various brackets) to be painted at the same time (ie NOT bring it back here for work prior to painting) - it will be good enough. Ive bashed and straightened as much as I can, and am prepared to accept a few imperfections and just get everything coloured up - so I can get on with putting it all back together again. I dont want this to drag on longer that it needs to

No comments: