Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So much to do and so little time to do it

Im trying to pack a lot of things into my weeks at the moment, which is great but I cant stop thinking about the scooter.  And so I was up with the lark this morning to get an hour in the garage before work.
It was a dark and damp morning - not too chilly - very autumnal, and as I opened the garage door and switched the light on I was struck with how very exciting the scooter is starting to look (I guess in all my rushing I hadn't noticed it before) - Its really starting to look like it could all come together now :-)

So on with the job - Painting the horn-cast, handlebar cowl and mudguard trim - these are all plastic bits that couldn't be powder-coated so Ive bought some cellulose in a can.  This morning it was a wet and dry rub down and 2 coats of primer

And I was still in my office for 7:30am!

No comments: