Sunday, January 21, 2007

With a little help from my freinds


We had some visitors over the weekend and some of them are starting to express an intrest in the Trike (I havent told many people about what im doing - 1) telling people doesnt do anything to add to my fulfillment, and 2) I wouldnt want anyone who might be associated with my day job to think i was spending my "working from home" days playing in the garage - which i must make absolutely clear here - I DONT)

Anyway, When SC popped into the garage to see it for the first time, he asked wether there would be a passenger seat. I quickly explained that I would fit one especially for him so that we could go to the pub on it one day. "No need" he said, he would stand on the rear axle and hold onto my shoulders like kids do on the back of BMX bikes! what a great idea I thought :-)

And then later in the day when AM came to dinner, she was keen to have a look at the project. I was impressed with her depth of interest in the details; "Whats that hook thing for" she asked pointing at the break pipe guide on the front forks. Before i had a chance to explain, she was quick to point out that it would be the perfect place to hang my Black Spaner! Brilliant!

No comments: