Wednesday, November 08, 2006


In my mind it was always going to be a 1600 V-Dub Trike. I love the way that flat 4 hangs out the back with so much potential to show off the shiney bits, and being new to the world of bikes and trikes I didnt even realise there was an alternative to the VW for a trike base.

Oh there so much to learn
Ive opened a door to a world ive never known

Hughie thinks it should be a Reliant based Trike. Reliant!? as in Robin Reliant!? Im trying to build a work of art here, and hughie thinks it should be based on a reliant.
Let me investigate.
Ooh, thats interesting! thats quite a nice exposed rear axel.... quite a noce shaped engine and gearbox too. Maybe beneath that all that plastic the Robin has something to offer my project. And it might even benefit my tight budget.

No comments: