Wednesday, November 29, 2006

We make art not cars


I offered some of the redundant parts from my donor car to the chap that i was buying the wheels from. He politely declined saying that i would uderstand when i arrived to collect the wheels. I soon got the picture when i arrived at his house with what must have been 40 reliant cars in his garden - he certainly didnt need any of my stuff as well.
As you can imagine, a man with 40 reliants in his garden, knows a thing or two about..... reliants. Paul is certainly a guy worth knowing while building a trike, and he put me onto a great web forum - www.r3w.co.uk (where i am now registered as spideytim) Paul appears to be regularly on the forum offering advice, so look out for his id Nipperred (which incidently is also his ebay name - and guess what he sells a lot of on ebay?)
So I got the wheels home and couldnt resist trying them out for size. this is now my favourite seat in the house.... and interestingly, the wife hasn't commented yet. A closet biker-babe??

No comments: