Thursday, June 10, 2010

Always planning ahead


This is just typical of me. I haven't even dismantled the scooter yet (let alone, shot-blast it or repair it) and im already thinking about colours.
I think its important to have a vision.
So here are some different colourways that ive been playing with. Of course there are million variants, and thats before you start putting on the graphics and go-faster stripes (as an example this one looks pretty cool).
I didnt want to have any white on the vespa.... but Im now wondering if it might actually look quite good in places.
I dont have to make a decision for a while yet, but what do you think?

1 comment:

TVOR said...

A thought has just occurred to me. Watch out for any cosmetic bits you might be missing, they can be expensive. I know you say that you just want an MOT so you can ride it for a while but once you see the frame ready for painting you will change your mind.

Not too sure about your "cool" paint solution. One colour is cheaper and doesn't look like a police vehicle.